We read a story this week about Arthur and his sister D.W. and their reading CHALLENGE.
D.W. had to PROVE that she could read 10 words and Arthur would buy her an ice cream cone.
As she and her brother walked around their city, she read all kinds of SIGNS and did end up being a terrific reader!
Our class made our own movies about signs around our school with iMovie!
Here is the direct link if you have trouble viewing it here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu1MjGFQkk0&feature=share&list=PLz-yyq0m2oYNBr4_9hZ0w-9bgA2vAICqJ
We'd love to hear what you thought about what we made, so leave a comment please!
5 comments:
I am so, so proud of all my ROOM 1 raccoons! You were AWESOME!
Mrs Murdock & Room 1 Raccoons, these are great movies! I have a similar sign in my classroom that tells my students they are special and they are the reason I am there.
Mrs. Cox - Armand Larive Math teacher
Your kids did an amazing job on this video, Mrs. Murdock! They all spoke very clearly and were easy to understand!
Way to go! Room 1 students "ROCK"!
Way to go Mrs. Murdock and 2nd Graders. I love hearing your voices. The best part to me was sharing the Character Building signs and your classroom philosophy. Go have fun Room 1~
So awesome! That did a great job! I LOVED it! :-)
Post a Comment