November 4, 2013
October Favorites.
In October my favorite thing to do was trick-or-treating. ~ Alexis A.
In October we had to RUN 4 the ARTS! ~ Chloe
In October I got 3 reading BINGOS!! ~ Alexis W.
In October I liked painting the pumpkins with Miss Susy. ~ Olivia
In October my favorite thing to do was carve pumpkins. ~ Nathan
My favorite part of October was when I got 3 reading BINGOS! ~ Emily
In October we got 2 awards for reading and music. ~ Jacob
In October I liked when we all went outside and grabbed leaves and threw them in the air for a picture. ~ Whitney
In October I got a zombie costume. ~ Frankie
In October I loved playing with my friends. ~ Zeddrik
I enjoyed getting a Pizza Hut coupon in my Monday folder. ~ Jonathan
We had a costume party in October and I wore a cool costume. ~ Luis
I liked when I got an ipad from my mom and dad for getting the Breakfast of Champions Award! ~ Leslie
I got to carve a scary pumpkin in October. ~ Nathaniel
My favorite thing was getting 2 awards at the assembly which were the library award and the music award. ~ JR
In October I learned a lot of math! ~ James
We learned new words in October like brisk. ~ Jenna
Mrs. Murdock lost a tooth in September. ~ Sally
In October my favorite thing was learning stuff. ~ Aylin
My favorite thing about October was carving a pumpkin. ~ Destiney
My favorite thing was playing outside in October. ~ Mariana
During October, our class experienced so many wonderful things! Apple tasting, pumpkin painting, a scavenger hunt, goals met, awards won, and love given!! My favorite thing was the unconditional love and support I received over and over again. There were some tragedies in my life personally, and without these great kids and their wonderful families, I couldn't have made it! Thank you all for being such an important part of my life!! ~ Mrs. Murdock
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment