September 21, 2011

from the desk of Peyton.

It is 3 inches. It is a phone. I can record on it. It has a phone holder. I can take pictures with it. I love it so much.  My dad gave it to me.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I am so proud of you and your writing and can't wait to read more. Keep up the great work Sweetheart.
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Awesome writing! This so cool, I can read your writing online all the way up here in Spokane. I love you, sweetie! Auntie Ree

Anonymous said...

What wonderful writing! I'm so proud of you! Love that I can see what you have done even though I live in Spokane. I'm looking forward to seeing more writing from you. Love you very much!
Aunt Paula

Anonymous said...

Nice to see your writing. I look forward to reading more.
Uncle AL

Anonymous said...

This is awesome Payton! You know how to "blog" now and I don't ~ I can't wait to see what else you'll accomplish in the next few years! I'm reading your blog from all the way down in Arizona right now, keep up the good work!
Cousin Amy :)

Anonymous said...

This is great, Peyton! And now you have a reader in Kentucky. I'll be watching for more of your work! Love, Aunt Pauline

Mrs. Murdock's class said...

Nice writing Peyton!! We like your phone picture!

Anonymous said...

Dear Peyton,
I am so surprised and excited at the great work all of you are doing in Mrs. Murdock's class! wow! There are many interesting things to read about your class here. And I am so very proud of my dear grandaughter Peyton and her wonderful writing. Keep up the great work and GO RACCOONS!! Love you, Gammi