Trains have lots of people on them. Trains go to lots of places. Trains have lots of wheels. Trains go a little fast. Trains are lots of colors. I would like to travel on a train.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Addison!
This is your mom. I think it's neat you wrote about trains, especially since daddy works on them. You are a very good writer. I am so proud of you :)
Hi Addison! It's Grandma Linda! I love your story about the trains..It was very interesting. I want to ride on a train too, someday! Keep up the good work! See you in a few weeks! Love Grandma XOXO
3 comments:
Hi Addison!
This is your mom. I think it's neat you wrote about trains, especially since daddy works on them. You are a very good writer. I am so proud of you :)
Addison...you did a GREAT JOB!!!
Love you!
Aunt Jan
Hi Addison!
It's Grandma Linda! I love your story about the trains..It was very interesting. I want to ride on a train too, someday! Keep up the good work! See you in a few weeks! Love Grandma XOXO
Post a Comment