These careers are GREAT!! It is fun to see the students give their speeches about their careers.
I liked how everyone had good eye contact and talked so everyone could hear.
Great job everyone!!
I love your music that you chose for your blog!! I'll be checking in to see what you're doing every day!
All of these speeches are great!
Speeches are great!!Cant wait for tommorow.
I loved all the speeches. They were really great guys.
Theses kids are going to make great contributions to society! Good job kids!!!!!
Thanks guys for listening. Everyone did such a good job!
Thes are grate room1
You guys are great!
Post a Comment
13 comments:
These careers are GREAT!! It is fun to see the students give their speeches about their careers.
I liked how everyone had good eye contact and talked so everyone could hear.
Great job everyone!!
I love your music that you chose for your blog!! I'll be checking in to see what you're doing every day!
All of these speeches are great!
Speeches are great!!Cant wait for tommorow.
I loved all the speeches. They were really great guys.
Theses kids are going to make great contributions to society! Good job kids!!!!!
Thanks guys for listening. Everyone did such a good job!
Thes are grate room1
Thes are grate room1
Thes are grate room1
You guys are great!
Post a Comment