- Theme Review for Reading : A {play} titled Town Hall. We read the story together and then designed our own parks. Each student had to draw out a park with at least 5 different areas for people to use and enjoy.
- Different students have brought in objects in our {estimation jar} for everyone to make an estimation of how many items are in the jar. Almonds, pennies, noodles, cheerios ... we'll continue this for at least another week or two. Some students have been very close, and there have even been a couple who have guessed exactly right!
- We've been writing silly stories using words that Mrs. Murdock gives us. An example : hilarious, garden, knight, princess, midnight, march, rainy. We use the words we want and create our own unique and funny story.
- We each got to measure our height today. The shortest person in our class is 3'9". The tallest people in our class are 4'8". Mrs. Murdock is the tallest at 5'8".
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle ... our motto for Friday! We painted, we drew illustrations, and we cut and glued like crazy to make amazing pictures out of recycled work. We also worked in teams to create Alien Trash Eaters.
........................ Photo highlights ........................
11 comments:
Thous alianes are GREAT!!Good work groups.
Everyone did a good job on there alians!
good work.
LOVE your aliens! Great job, kids!
These are the best alians I ever seen.
These are the best alians I ever seen!
These are the best alians I ever seen.
I like how we all recycaled and created a trash alian.
I found a toy in one of the picturs.
I wonder what it is?
like those aleins class!
good work class.really didn`t want to miss friday.
Post a Comment