September 6, 2012

Our First Movie!!

Our class is finishing up a lesson based on the story: Arthur's Reading Race by Marc Brown.

It is about a deal that D.W. makes with her brother Arthur that she can read the signs and words around their town.

We read the story and then took pictures of signs around our school with an ipad.

Today we created this:



INSERT LOUD CHEER!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was FANTASTIC!!! Great job Mrs. Murdock's class. I enjoyed your movie.
- Ms. Herman

Anonymous said...

Arthur and D. W. would be so excited to see what you created after reading the story about D.W. learning to read signs. Did you get ice cream like D.W. did?

Keep up the great work!
Mrs. Smalley

Anonymous said...

Great job!


The Treadwells

Tasha Bleyenberg said...

FANTASTIC Job room 1! Can't wait to see more!

Anonymous said...

So professional...can I have all of your autographs?
Stephie's mom

Anonymous said...

We/you did great!Good job everyone and Mrs.Murdock!;-)




From Emily and Katelyn

Anonymous said...

Great job on your first movie! I can't wait to watch more. Thanks for sharing...Kamryn's mom