Yay Kendyl! Student of the Month! Absolutely LOVE this blog! I get to see what my niece is up to at school and I live all the way in Portland! Thank you!!!
Good Job Kendyl Rou!!!And class mates.We are so proud of you "Yes student of the month"!Keep up the good work.You're looking so confident with no front teeth, "keep smiling".Enjoy the Blog Thank you Mrs. Murdock for keeping up. PaPa & MeMe in Montana.
Whoo-hoo, Addison & the rest of the students of the month! Congratulations!! Keep up the good work! It was so nice to meet you, Mrs. Murdock, when I was there visiting, the end of Oct. Addy loves school, and I'm sure having a wonderful teacher helps out alot!! Grandma Linda (South Dakota)
5 comments:
Yay Kendyl! Student of the Month! Absolutely LOVE this blog! I get to see what my niece is up to at school and I live all the way in Portland! Thank you!!!
Good Job Kendyl Rou!!!And class mates.We are so proud of you "Yes student of the month"!Keep up the good work.You're looking so confident with no front teeth, "keep smiling".Enjoy the Blog Thank you Mrs. Murdock for keeping up.
PaPa & MeMe in Montana.
Whoo-hoo, Addison & the rest of the students of the month! Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!
It was so nice to meet you, Mrs. Murdock, when I was there visiting, the end of Oct. Addy loves school, and I'm sure having a wonderful teacher helps out alot!! Grandma Linda (South Dakota)
Hi its jerence from last year .
Way to go Rayanne,Kendyl,Addison and andrew!P.s it is me Emily Wadkins from last year
Post a Comment